On occasion I get asked to review a website for various other webmasters in both the online gaming space and in mainstream. Online Casino Suite is my latest review.
On first visiting online casino suite there is definitely a ton of information being presented to the user. The main page of the site has a nice layout of very in depth reviews listing their “Top” casinos, the software platform, the number of games, the Bonus (which I assume is the welcome bonus), if they accept US players, a direct link to the software and then finally a link to the full review.
It’s a decent layout since I generally am interested in getting to the casino reviews to find out the quality of the room. Especially how good they are with payouts and customer service (definitely two of the most important aspects of any online casino).
Some of the things I like about this site:
1. The game types are listed down the left hand column. Getting me fast access to the casino rooms who specialize in specific types of games (for example: Slots, Blackjack, Keno, etc).
2. The reviews are in depth and give some good solid detail.
3. Navigation is quick, easy and to the point with information being front and center.
Here are a few things I’d like to see added to this site:
1. Some news items on the front page. They have a blog here but getting some snippets of news would be useful (to me anyhow).
2. User Reviews. I think in this day and age we all want to know what real people have experienced with these casinos.
3. Exclusive bonuses and promos. I would definitely visit a site like Online Casino Suite more often if they had giveaways and offers I couldn’t find anywhere else.
All in all this is a very nice site, it’s fast, has tons of good information and is well laid out. Definitely worth a visit if you’re looking for some solid reviews of online gambling providers.
A human being spinning around on this big blue marble with the rest of you, interested in Media // Music // Art // Family // Business // Founder of http://hny.pt
I’ve been working too much. Time to reflect and rediscover Tom Thomson
A Direct Reply to Chris Morlock
Conservative Americans and ObamaCare
Inspiration for start-up entrepreneurs
Social Media is personal – Gary Vaynerchuk