Given the popularity of the post: Online Casino PPC Allowed in the UK.
I am going to be writing a 5 Part Series on developing a comprehensive PPC strategy that will ensure the following:
- Avoid the rampant and idiotic bidding wars which are bound to take place. Years ago the click fraud was not only ridiculous it was cost prohibitive (keep in mind the offshore casinos can be not only sketchy but ridiculously stupid when it comes to driving up costs with no sense of reality).
- Target niches and develop comprehensive keyword strategies which will saturate across thousands of terms and avoid those high profile expensive terms which have low conversion rates and are targets for click fraud.
- Thinking big. The problem most SEO and SEM specialists and have is really understanding how engines work and developing a pervasive and saturating presence through the major engines. We’ll cover that as well.
- Conversion Optimization. In the world of Online Casinos there can be big budgets but big budgets soften brains. We’ll look at the conversion point on the host site, discuss tactics and strategies for increasing acquisitions and conversions.
- Stick around and I’ll let you know the last one when we get there. It’s a bigggg secret.
This is not going to be SEO 101. I’m not interested in discussing the basics. This series will focus on advanced items so I won’t be giving alot of background on basic stuff. If you need the background then I highly recommend Aaron Wall’s SEOBook, start there then come back or join the list and store your emails.
Is there anything else you’d like to see in the series? Register on the site and also register for the course (top right over there) and we can get started.