Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 11:14 — 20.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Last Updated on July 29, 2019 by Dan Nedelko
- Embracing failure and failing fast.
- Using consistent metrics to ensure we can in fact measure and understand what’s happening.
- Communicating performance to your team and clients.
- How to communicate opportunities.
- It’s OK to pivot, adjust and modify a campaign once you’ve identified a weak point.
I’ll be covering the latest and greatest marketing, business and start-up tips every day from the road.
Agency Life: http://dnedprod.wpengine.com
The ups, the downs of agency life. How to build your agency successfully.
Marketing Execution: http://honeypotmarketing.com
Every day we’re launching, reviewing and optimizing marketing campaigns.
Marketing and Business: http://marketerknows.com
How to survive as an effective marketer without losing your sanity. Marketer Knows is a community for marketers who are in the trenches each and every day.