Setting your digital marketing campaigns into one of three main types will help you maintain your sanity and provide clear goal posts for your team.
Misunderstood campaign goals can cause a serious headache when the campaign is complete if everyone involved is not on the same page or unclear on the goals.
Lead generation is a nurturing and growth process, it does not burn resources. Conversion Campaigns can be very effective when care is taken to understand your true Cost Per Acquisition (CPA). Retention Campaigns can catapult your business into the stratosphere.
In today’s Marketing Drive we’re talking about why I do The Marketing Drive without expectation of reward, defining the type of campaign you are launching before it is launched and ensuring it fits into your revenue allocation and targeting model.
In The Marketing Drive Episode 19 we’re talking about:
- Why I do The Marketing Drive (because I ❤️ you, that’s why).
- The importance of content creation without expectation of reward.
- Lead Acquisition Campaign. Goal: generating the lead to get them into your funnel.
- Conversion Campaign: converting that lead or inbound customer into a “sold customer”
- Retention, Rebuy, Reactivation: a.k.a the “Care” campaign.
I’ll be covering the latest and greatest marketing, business and start-up tips every day from the road.
Agency Life: http://dannedelko.com
The ups, the downs of agency life. How to build your agency successfully.
Marketing Execution: http://honeypotmarketing.com
Every day we’re launching, reviewing and optimizing marketing campaigns.
Marketing and Business: http://marketerknows.com
How to survive as an effective marketer without losing your sanity. Marketer Knows is a community for marketers who are in the trenches each and every day.